Welcome to my art blog.

This is where you'll find some of the things I'm trying to accomplish... a little of this and that. Paintings, photography, collage and sewing...every artful endeavor helps me keep my sanity in this mixed up world.

Monday, October 11, 2010

Up with ... Monday


Well, it's Monday again. There sure seem to be a lot of Mondays in my week sometimes. It was different when I was a swing shift person, when it was almost Tuesday before I started my work week, but those were unique years. Reality is the 5:00 a.m. alarm clock, but I'm thankful to have a reason to get up that early. Reality is using my half-hour lunch to make greeting cards to get ready for fall/Christmas shows, trying to be artfully productive within any available morsel of time. I once read a book written by a guy who developed a way to paint watercolors in the driver's seat of his car (while it was parked, of course). Now that is artful determination. Happy Monday.

No comments: