Welcome to my art blog.

This is where you'll find some of the things I'm trying to accomplish... a little of this and that. Paintings, photography, collage and sewing...every artful endeavor helps me keep my sanity in this mixed up world.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Morning Jump-Start


I'm not sure which foreign country is due the credit for the discovery of coffee, but I'm eternally grateful for their sharing of it with the world. It is truly a remarkable thing...and legal. I do partake of a good cup of tea from time to time, but coffee makes my world go round. Here in the Pacific Northwest, we seem to be famous for making coffee part of our culture. That works for me. Woods Coffee is a little coffee company that seems to be springing up all over our county and probably beyond. Their decor is so Pacific Northwest and their coffee is great.

This is a little watercolor painting of mine that I scanned and altered using a couple of Photoshop Elements filters.

No comments: