Welcome to my art blog.

This is where you'll find some of the things I'm trying to accomplish... a little of this and that. Paintings, photography, collage and sewing...every artful endeavor helps me keep my sanity in this mixed up world.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Meet Darth


He is my little "rescue" dog. I rescued my grandchildren from him. He was advertised as a teacup Pomeranian... no more than a couple of pounds...such a darling little fuzz ball. Darth has morphed into a 9-pound dust bunny with fangs. He is 100% alert. Nothing moves in our house without Darth's approval. He is systematically eating my couch, long sections of duct tape have disappeared....stray socks...plastic containers of all sizes. I've been accused of altering his personality by naming him Darth.... uh.. I don't think so. This little guy marches to a different drummer... but he's growing on me.

No comments: