Welcome to my art blog.

This is where you'll find some of the things I'm trying to accomplish... a little of this and that. Paintings, photography, collage and sewing...every artful endeavor helps me keep my sanity in this mixed up world.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Horse of Another Color


With winter drawing nearer, my mind wanders to the thought of becoming a snow-bird, those enviable individuals who spend their winters in mild climates and venture up north when the threat of snow and Northeasters has passed. I imagine what it would be like to spend Christmas in Taos or Santa Fe. I know they get snow too, but somehow snow falling on adobe seems way more artful than snow falling on composite roofing.

This painting, "Horse of Another Color" was done with oil bar on metallic gold gessoed illustration board.

This painting is sold.

No comments: