Welcome to my art blog.

This is where you'll find some of the things I'm trying to accomplish... a little of this and that. Paintings, photography, collage and sewing...every artful endeavor helps me keep my sanity in this mixed up world.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Like Ships in the Night


It seems the older I get, the more I see people who bear a vague resemblance to someone I've known in my past. I did more mystery solving in my younger years, trying to make connections with people, and would strike up a conversation to see if there was a reason they looked familiar. I'm older and wiser. Experience has taught me that some acquaintances are best left unrenewed. So they pass, like ships in the night.

This painting, titled "Ships in the Night", was done with oil bar on metallic gold gessoed illustration board.

No comments: