Welcome to my art blog.

This is where you'll find some of the things I'm trying to accomplish... a little of this and that. Paintings, photography, collage and sewing...every artful endeavor helps me keep my sanity in this mixed up world.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Change in the Weather


It was inevitable. After all, it's nearing the end of October. We've enjoyed some wonderful sunny days, but now it looks like a change has come. Speaking of change, I managed to find enough of it at the bottom of my purse to pay for parking so that I could see the "1934: A New Deal For Artists" at the Lightcatcher today. The paintings were wonderful! Note to Bellinghamsters: There are tours for nonmembers. Check into it.

This is a watercolor painting I did utilizing a wet-into-wet technique, using various things like dry paper towels and a plastic credit card to create texture.

No comments: