Welcome to my art blog.

This is where you'll find some of the things I'm trying to accomplish... a little of this and that. Paintings, photography, collage and sewing...every artful endeavor helps me keep my sanity in this mixed up world.

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Jesus


Every year I purpose to keep Christmas simple and this year I think I actually accomplished it. The weather in the most Northwest corner of the continental US has been challenging and money has been tight, but perfect conditions for a truly simple Christmas. With the snow came the "pulling of the plug" on holiday shopping and the spending that comes with shopping. Feeding the birds became more important than feeding my desire to make this Christmas more magical than the last. My wish for you.... May all your Christmases be white and God bless us, everyone.

No comments: