Welcome to my art blog.

This is where you'll find some of the things I'm trying to accomplish... a little of this and that. Paintings, photography, collage and sewing...every artful endeavor helps me keep my sanity in this mixed up world.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Delicious Christmas


What I wouldn't give for these treats right now! There is a foot of snow on the ground and another foot coming our way. Where's global warming when you need it? I actually set this still life up in the backyard (where I drag all my great props) to take advantage of the strong September sunlight and dark shadows. It was so warm, the chocolate was starting to melt. If only I could hold onto that thought .... until June! This is acrylic on hot press watercolor paper with colored pencil.

1 comment:

am said...

Hi,

I enjoy visiting your website and blog. Your art is a continuing inspiration for me!

a.m.