Welcome to my art blog.

This is where you'll find some of the things I'm trying to accomplish... a little of this and that. Paintings, photography, collage and sewing...every artful endeavor helps me keep my sanity in this mixed up world.

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Creative Energy


A New Year! Like the beginning of a new paragraph, I look forward to January as a place to begin new artistic projects. The horrific weather we've had here in Washington has kept me close to home dreaming of spring. A new series of bird paintings is in the works. My goal is to paint for the sheer fun of it. I hope the fun I'm having shows.

2 comments:

Jennifer Lommers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer Lommers said...

How lovely! The fun is definitely showing!

Best wishes and stay dry!

J