Welcome to my art blog.

This is where you'll find some of the things I'm trying to accomplish... a little of this and that. Paintings, photography, collage and sewing...every artful endeavor helps me keep my sanity in this mixed up world.

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Never Leave Home Without It


How many times have I said that.... "Never leave home without my camera."  It's a little argument I have with myself on the way out the door.  Why do I want to bring the extra weight of my camera (I don't have a smart phone)?  This day, a wintery December day last year, I happened upon a car rally of sorts.  Dozens of beautiful vintage cars and not a driver in sight.  They must have been in a nearby coffee shop celebrating the season.  Meanwhile, I was seizing the moment, crawling all over their cars (not literally) with my camera finding next year's Christmas card. (cards available on my Etsy "whimrab" site.)  Now, if I'd just brought my camera this year, I could have gotten some closeups of those reindeer.

No comments: