Welcome to my art blog.

This is where you'll find some of the things I'm trying to accomplish... a little of this and that. Paintings, photography, collage and sewing...every artful endeavor helps me keep my sanity in this mixed up world.

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

In with the new


As predictable as an abandoned New Year's Resolution, once again, I'm looking forward to the turning of the last page on this year's calendar.  It's time to think of past successes, good times and the not so good, and planning for the coming year.  2014 was a good year for me.  Art sales were steady. There were some new venues in which to show my work.  Time to lay out a strategy and try to treat my art job like any past office job.  Best wishes to you all in your New Year.

"Shaken, Not Stirred"   This is an acrylic painting on gallery wrapped canvas, measuring 24" x 24".

No comments: