Welcome to my art blog.

This is where you'll find some of the things I'm trying to accomplish... a little of this and that. Paintings, photography, collage and sewing...every artful endeavor helps me keep my sanity in this mixed up world.

Saturday, December 24, 2011

It's Almost Christmas

Well here it is...Christmas Eve.  Keeping my Christmas preparations very simple has been an interesting development for me.  This year I've spent more time appreciating the holiday embellishments displayed by others, i.e the office, the lights on houses, etc.  I'm going to try to carry that simplicity into the new year, although a flurry of artistic ideas have been percolating and I'm anxious to put them to paper.  Plans include a greater emphasis on my Etsy shop with more bird and animal paintings and completing several large-scale commissioned pieces.  Maybe this is just the calm before another artistic storm.  I hope your holiday has been filled with the things good memories are made of.  Merry Christmas to all.

No comments: