Welcome to my art blog.

This is where you'll find some of the things I'm trying to accomplish... a little of this and that. Paintings, photography, collage and sewing...every artful endeavor helps me keep my sanity in this mixed up world.

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Little bundles of creativity

My earliest recollection of being interested in artistic endeavors was in first grade.  I was not an artistic whiz-kid.  Coloring inside the lines was not my strong suit, which caused me much angst.  My very wise mother kept the art supplies available and I kept trying to do something with them.  I'm so very glad my granddaughters are loving the creative process as well.  A new chalk-board door in my kitchen is decorated with wonderful designs that only children can think of.  Every grandmother should have one.  Priceless. 

Chalkboard paint (available in spray or brush-on applications) from Home Depot.

No comments: