Welcome to my art blog.

This is where you'll find some of the things I'm trying to accomplish... a little of this and that. Paintings, photography, collage and sewing...every artful endeavor helps me keep my sanity in this mixed up world.

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Cupcakes

With the mist lifting in my early-morning brain, I realize that today is my birthday.  Truly significant only to me and my mother, but Darth seems quite excited when I share that information with him....but then  Darth seems excited with just about anything I say.  Note to self, spend more time with Darth.  Having a summer birthday isn't as disappointing as it was in my grade-school years.  With school being out, there were no cupcakes to share with the class.  Over the years, I've learned to make my own fun and have adopted a personal birthday WEEK.  Let the party begin!

No comments: