Welcome to my art blog.

This is where you'll find some of the things I'm trying to accomplish... a little of this and that. Paintings, photography, collage and sewing...every artful endeavor helps me keep my sanity in this mixed up world.

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Skagit Valley Tulip Festival


Nothing says “Pacific Northwest” quite like snow falling softly on tulip fields or artisans bundled up in gloves and scarves braving early spring elements to show their wares at the Tulip Festival street fair.  This year, I had the good fortune to visit with and purchase from one of my favorite artists, Jennifer Lommers.  A former Bellinghamster, Jennifer has relocated to Oregon, but ventures up north from time to time.  Check out her web site and blog where she generously shares the details of what it is like to live the artful life.

No comments: