Welcome to my art blog.

This is where you'll find some of the things I'm trying to accomplish... a little of this and that. Paintings, photography, collage and sewing...every artful endeavor helps me keep my sanity in this mixed up world.

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Workshop in my living room


Of all the wonderful artists I have had the opportunity to learn from, I think Carla O'Connor has had the biggest impact on my artistic development. She is a wonderful woman from Gig Harbor who has shared her incredible approach to truly creative painting for many years. I've taken 3 workshops from her and would love to share in the experience again and again. I own one of her little originals.... just HAD to have it! That is why I got so excited when Creative Catalyst developed a teaching DVD on Carla! If you can't get to a workshop, Creative Catalyst is a fabulous way to bring these brilliant artists right into your living room. Check out the link I've posted below in the right hand margin for their web site. I believe they have a blog as well.

No comments: