Welcome to my art blog.

This is where you'll find some of the things I'm trying to accomplish... a little of this and that. Paintings, photography, collage and sewing...every artful endeavor helps me keep my sanity in this mixed up world.

Thursday, June 19, 2008

High and Dry

Yet another dinghy that was destined for the Downtown Gallery Walk that was held last Friday, June 13, although, at the last moment, I decided to keep this one for myself for now. The gallery walk was very fun! We had a number of people come through and say nice things. Kelcey's pastels were (still are) wonderful! I think we both felt the evening was well worth the effort.

The Bellingham Farmer's Market is in full swing. The "tourists" are arriving, which is a good thing for the vendors. I love hearing from people who live in exotic places far and wide how they JUST LOVE Bellingham and wish they could live here. Hey, I guess I don't need to go anywhere else, cuz I already live in this great place that so many wish they could move to.

2 comments:

Karin said...

Hi Lois,

I saw your paintings on ImageKind. You do beautiful work!

All the best,
Karin

Jennifer Lommers said...

I love the color and composition of this piece - it's beautiful!

Great to see you in Lynden!

Best wishes,

Jennifer