Welcome to my art blog.

This is where you'll find some of the things I'm trying to accomplish... a little of this and that. Paintings, photography, collage and sewing...every artful endeavor helps me keep my sanity in this mixed up world.

Thursday, June 27, 2019

Two for the show


Once in awhile, I find myself indicating I'd like to create a body of work for a show, knowing full well that life will spin out of control before I get the paintings done.  Such was the case when I signed up to participate in an upcoming show July 5, 2019 at the Allied Arts Gallery in Bellingham, WA.  I'm happy to report that seven paintings were completed, professionally photographed and ready to hang four days ahead of schedule.  These are two of the four "totems", 18" x 36", acrylic on hardboard.


No comments: