Welcome to my art blog.

This is where you'll find some of the things I'm trying to accomplish... a little of this and that. Paintings, photography, collage and sewing...every artful endeavor helps me keep my sanity in this mixed up world.

Monday, October 12, 2015

2016 Studio Tour Recap

With a second Whatcom Artist Studio Tour behind me now, I can reflect and compare my total experience with the tour.  This year's tour very consistent with last year's, which is a welcome relief.  People are getting out and supporting the arts and finding my little corner of the world.  A painting class was formed and eager new participants met.  New paintings were created and that means new designs for the winter shows.  Down time was used to create cards for upcoming shows and, back by popular demand, a 2016 calendar has been designed (wasn't going to do one this year) and will go to the printers today.  See front and back cover below.  I'd say the tour was very productive time spent and costs were recovered.  Success!!



No comments: