Welcome to my art blog.

This is where you'll find some of the things I'm trying to accomplish... a little of this and that. Paintings, photography, collage and sewing...every artful endeavor helps me keep my sanity in this mixed up world.

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Daily Paintworks

I've just successfully added Daily Paintworks to the places my artwork can be viewed and/or purchased.  Daily Paintworks is a wonderful site where artists can post their original work.  For the minimum investment of $12.95 a month, artists can post and sell paintings with no commission taken.  If one chooses to use the auction option, there is a commission.  Now, I just have paint more consistently.  That will be the tricky part.  Stop by and check out the site--there are, on the average, 200 original paintings posted every day, or scroll down and click on the Daily Paintworks link on the right side of this page to visit my DPW gallery. 

No comments: