Welcome to my art blog.

This is where you'll find some of the things I'm trying to accomplish... a little of this and that. Paintings, photography, collage and sewing...every artful endeavor helps me keep my sanity in this mixed up world.

Monday, May 27, 2013

Remembering


Memorial Day.  A time to remember those who have gone before us, remembering those who have made our freedom something we can take for granted, but shouldn't.    A huge thank you to all those who have served our Country in so many ways. 

Trying to wrangle acrylics.   Here's a little 5" x 7" impressionistic warm up I've just completed.  To see it up close, you could visit my booth at the Saturday Bellingham Farmer's Market.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You're blogging again! I am so happy! You always inspire me so. I love this piece and wish I were in town to come to Saturday Market to see it (and you) for reals. Miss you.

LDahl said...

Thanks Melanie. Miss you too.