Welcome to my art blog.

This is where you'll find some of the things I'm trying to accomplish... a little of this and that. Paintings, photography, collage and sewing...every artful endeavor helps me keep my sanity in this mixed up world.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Staying Warm. Staying Focused.

B-r-r-r-r.  The Pacific Northwest is getting the big chill this year.  Fighting the urge to hibernate is at the top of my to-do list.  Remembering that spring is only a few weeks away helps.  With spring comes the Farmer's Market and the need for new card designs for my loyal patrons.  In between long winter naps, I've checked off a couple of winter to-do items:
I've combed through my painting idea piles and prioritized the card projects that strike me as ones that will resonate with more than just me.  
I've gotten my new-to-me Epson printer up and running to create archival prints.
I've completed several Christmas designs for next year, since I never seem to get them done in time for Christmas if I wait until the holiday season to start them. 

Well, time to go feed the squirrels and birds.

No comments: