Welcome to my art blog.

This is where you'll find some of the things I'm trying to accomplish... a little of this and that. Paintings, photography, collage and sewing...every artful endeavor helps me keep my sanity in this mixed up world.

Saturday, October 22, 2011

To Blog or Not to Blog

Well, after several years of pseudo-blogging (many thanks to the faithful few that have found and followed my posts), I'm taking the opportunity to attend a real class on blogging at Whatcom Community College.  Dawn Groves is our very capable and animated guide and I'm reminded of the original passion I felt when I started my journey into the blogosphere.  There is so much that can be done with a blog....even for the techno-challenged.  Community building is something that has been lacking in my blogging.  Twitter, affiliate marketing, back links, video, widgets--all so very exciting.

No comments: