Welcome to my art blog.

This is where you'll find some of the things I'm trying to accomplish... a little of this and that. Paintings, photography, collage and sewing...every artful endeavor helps me keep my sanity in this mixed up world.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011 - Year of the Rabbit


Happy New Year! December kind of flew right by...like it does every year. With the new year comes renewed energy for projects. It seems like the perfect spot to make a new start on all the goals I didn't accomplish in the past year... or the year before that. This is the Chinese year of the rabbit. I have a feeling this is going to be a great year for the Whimsical Rabbit. I've already concocted several new artistic endeavors to pursue. Never mind that I won't make a dime from them or have no time to carry them out. It's the scheming that fuels my zest for the creative life.

No comments: