Welcome to my art blog.

This is where you'll find some of the things I'm trying to accomplish... a little of this and that. Paintings, photography, collage and sewing...every artful endeavor helps me keep my sanity in this mixed up world.

Monday, November 8, 2010

The Way Things Work


There is a book out there (geared toward children, as I recall) called "The Way Things Work". It shows how mechanical things work. I wish there was some kind of a manual to show how things work.... or don't work in real life.... a manual that would convince you to .... get a college education.... marry well the first time...save your money for a rainy day...eat your veggies....but alas, everybody gets to write their own version.

This painting is titled "The Way Things Work" and was done in gouache on gold gessoed watercolor paper.

No comments: