Welcome to my art blog.

This is where you'll find some of the things I'm trying to accomplish... a little of this and that. Paintings, photography, collage and sewing...every artful endeavor helps me keep my sanity in this mixed up world.

Friday, August 20, 2010

Good Excuses

Believe it or not, this is not an abandoned blog. I know my last post was in March, but I have excuses.... good ones. For starters, it has been summer...kind of. We had our usual 2-day scorcher, the two days out of the year that justify our slogging through endless rainy, gray days. Additionally, I have been on a quest for more secure gainful employment, which I'm happy to report I have found. The Bellingham Farmer's Market is only a few weeks from concluding for me...the end of my 9th season. Then there are all the mental artistic endeavors.... you know, all those paintings that line the inside of your mind, but never quite get to paper. I do have high hopes, however, that some of my reference photos will become paintings and not just blog posts. Stay tuned.

No comments: