Welcome to my art blog.

This is where you'll find some of the things I'm trying to accomplish... a little of this and that. Paintings, photography, collage and sewing...every artful endeavor helps me keep my sanity in this mixed up world.

Friday, August 14, 2009

Life is short


Well, I've ventured out with the etched metal and have posted my first two Mixed Rhetoric pendants on Etsy. I'm still very enamored by the process of creating these little metal pieces with such a simple element.... salt and water. Who knew? Well actually, my father knew. As a commercial fisherman, he would secure a zinc plate to the bottom of his fishing boat so that the salt water wouldn't eat his propeller. Made absolutely no sense to me then. Forty years later... I get it.

This pendant is sold.

No comments: